The health, safety, and well-being of our patients, their families, and our staff is, as always, of paramount priority to us. While we have always striven to maintain a safe and clean environment, we have been taking extra measures due to the recent COVID-19 outbreak.
Some of these efforts include the following:
- Restricting access to our clinic. We request patients come alone for clinic visits unless they are a minor or need assistance from another adult. We are also changing our schedules to reduce the total number of people in the building at one time.
- Requiring patients/guests of the clinic to reschedule appointments if they have any cold/flu symptoms.
- Requiring all patients, staff, and visitors to wear a face mask or covering inside our office. Not wearing a mask or face covering would present a direct threat to the health and safety of others. If you are unable to wear a mask because of a disability please call and speak with our Practice Administrator to discuss potential accommodations.
- Sanitizing waiting room chairs and patient touch areas multiple times throughout the day.
- Sanitizing eyeglass frames, external door handles, counter-tops, clipboards, etc. several times a day.
- Exam room chairs and equipment will be sanitized between patient encounters, as always.
- Our physicians and staff will continue to clean their hands between each and every patient encounter.
- As our physicians and some of our staff are exposed to greater numbers of patients, we may begin to don personal protective equipment (PPE) including masks and eyewear.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available at the front desk for patient/guest use (pending continued supply from our vendors); soap and water are always available in the bathrooms and sinks throughout the clinic.
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic all patients, staff, and visitors are required to wear a face mask or covering inside our office. Not wearing a mask or face covering would present a direct threat to the health and safety of others. If you are unable to wear a mask because of a disability please call and speak with our Practice Administrator discuss potential accommodations.
Our first priority is your health. Thank you for your understanding. If you would like to reschedule your appointment please call or text message our office at 515-225-3546.
To summarize, we are dedicated to sustaining the safest environment possible for our patients and are committed to adjusting our action plan to the fluid COVID-19 situation per the evolving CDC recommendations and the authorities. We will continue to work diligently to protect all guests in our office and staff members. We welcome your feedback if we can further improve your visit to our clinic.